Our website uses cookies so that we can provide a better service. Continue to use the site as normal if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.

River Works Licensing

A River Works Licence is required for any works in, under or over the River Thames. 

New Licences

Click here for information about how to apply for a River Works Licence

Existing Licences

Click here for advice on how to enquire about an existing River Works Licence

Current River Works Licence Applications

Click here for information about River Works Licence applications currently being processed

Property Related Search

Click here for advice on requesting a property related search from the PLA

The River Works Licensing Team

Click here to contact the PLA's River Works Licensing team

Metal Detecting and Digging on the Foreshore

Click here for information about Permits to Search the Thames Foreshore