Data Hosting and Interface Demo
The Port of London Authority has carried out high resolution asset inspection surveys for National Grid at their Isle of Grain LNG Terminal for over a decade.
Over time we have collected point cloud data, engineering assessments, reports, photos and scour profiles.
In that time, technology has improved, and so has the quality and quantity of the data we have captured.
Now, more than ever, the use of cloud-based technologies and data fusion is paramount, bringing surveyed assets together in one place, including:
- Pile profiles and verticality assessments
- Depth charts
- Scour monitoring
Inspection reports (for example: Engineers and diver inspections):
- High resolution photography
- Ultra-sonic thickness measurements
- Condition assessments and scoring against design criteria
- Recommended remedial works
- Panoramic images
- Georeferenced photography
- Measurement and interrogation
Meaning the facility has never before been more understood from both above and below the surface.
Our knowledge of the site makes us ideal partners to reduce the risk and increase its operational life for many years to come.