Public Meetings about the Thames
Public meeting about the tidal Thames: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Our next public meeting to discuss current and future matters related to the tidal Thames will be held at London Cruise Terminal at Tilbury on Tuesday 7 May 2019.
The meeting will be chaired by PLA chief executive Robin Mortimer, with chief harbour master Bob Baker. Other members of the PLA harbourmaster team together with our experts in planning and environment will also be on hand.
Our public meetings are open to anyone interested in the tidal Thames and the work of the PLA.
The meeting will start with a short presentation on current matters, followed by an open Q&A / discussion session to address any questions you may want to ask.
Detailed arrangements for the meeting are as follows:
- Date: Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Venue: London Cruise Terminal, Port of Tilbury, Essex RM18 7NG
- Start time: 6.30pm. (refreshments will be available from 6.00pm)
- Nearest public transport: Tilbury Town train station or bus 99 from Tilbury Brennnan Rd - Tilbury Town station to Tilbury ferry and a five minute walk to cruise terminal
- Tilbury Ferry from Gravesend Town Pier leaving at 1730 and 1800
- There is car parking available at the cruise terminal
If you have any queries, or require more information, about the meeting or our wider work on the river, do please get in touch.
We would be grateful if you could let us know if you plan to join us for the meeting and any specific areas of interest you might have. This will help us field the right people to answer questions and make arrangements for refreshments. You can get in touch with Samantha Broome by email at firstname.lastname@example.org